- 8 (3/4- to 1-inch) chunks peeled pineapple
- 4 slices red jalapeño chile with seeds
- 1/2 cup 100% blue agave silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 2 cups ice cubes, divided
Place pineapple chunks and red jalapeño slices in medium bowl. Press firmly on solids with muddler or back of wooden spoon until mashed. Mix in tequila, lime juice, Simple Syrup, and Cointreau, then 1 cup ice. Stir to blend well. Strain into large glass measuring cup. Divide remaining ice between 2 tall glasses. Pour Margarita mixture over.