- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chiles
- 2 9- to 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons purchased guacamole
Gently mix turkey, 1/2 cup green onions, 4 tablespoons cilantro, chipotle chilies, and cumin in medium bowl. Form into two 7-inch-long by 21/2-inch-wide patties. DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill burgers until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Wrap tortillas in foil; grill until heated through. Unwrap tortillas; transfer to 2 plates. Spread 2 tablespoons guacamole down center of each tortilla. Place burgers atop guacamole. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons green onions and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Fold each tortilla to partially enclose burger. Serve with salsa.