A cooling and crunchy green version of the typical salsa.
- 8 ounces tomatillos, husks removed, rinsed, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- ¼ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
Toss tomatillo, onion, jalapeños, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, and mint in a small bowl to combine; season with salt. Cover and chill 1 hour to allow flavors to come together.