- 12 ounces fresh water-packed mozzarella cheese, drained, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
Overlap cheese slices on medium platter.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and crushed pepper and stir just until garlic begins to color, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in oregano, salt, and pepper. Cool. Stir in capers and remaining 4 tablespoons oil. Spoon over cheese slices.